What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? (CBT)
- Our feelings are not always a true reflection of our reality.
- Our thoughts get tangled up with feelings.
- We have negative thoughts about who we are and what we are capable of doing.
- We have 19 thoughts per second running through our heads at any given time. Do you think they are all valid?
- Mismatched thoughts and feelings lead to undesired behavior.
- By taking the time to examine the interplay and influence of thoughts, feelings and behaviors, we can stop the negative cycle and make change.